Thursday, February 24, 2005

Let's see....

This is my first blog. Jumping on the bandwagon, I know. I've never done this before, and hopefully nobody will read this (considering there's thousands of bloggers out there to choose from), so I should be fine. At least for now.

I work at the Kansas City Kansas Public Library, as I have been for about 4 years now. It's okay, the patrons keep it interesting. Like today, I attempted to mount a Lysol can to the front of my cart to ward off rank smells. It did not work very well.

I have a puppy, I got him from the local "No-Kill" shelter about a week ago. He's a mongrel, his name is Merle. I'll post a picture of him as soon as I get home (My computer at work will not let me install even the smallest programs).

I am also co-founder of the Kansas City Roller Warriors LLC, an all-female flat-track roller derby league. I expect to have many stories about that in the future. There's all sorts of drama to chat about.

http://www.kcrollerwarriors.com

I'd like to keep this blog personal. My little secret I let out to the world, but not to my closest friends or family. If they want to know about this, they'll have to find out about it themselves.

I plan on using this as a journal, hopefully it will last more than a week. Well, ta ta for now, I'll be back soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Glenn said...

I read it. *wink*

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home